Sunday, April 22, 2012

her.

I may be the only one who thinks this far into things but I believe I'm right. when someone seems to want to be with someone else it almost always tends to be the girl that you either can't have or will never get. right. what I wonder is what percentage of your attraction actually goes towards the fact that you can't have this particular girl. maybe you would see this girl you want differently if you could have her. the game changes depending on this entirely. there are so many circumstances that make this possible. if you have ruined the friendship you had with this girl. if you have too good of a relationship and if you became too close of friends. if you never met this girl or if she lives too far away. I believe that being forward or upfront and honest with her is the best method. in reality, anything can happen. why not go for it? if you think about it, it can't get any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment